Thursday, May 28, 2009

Conversations with Connor




Ok, so I totally suck at blogging... when was my last one, like a month ago?? LOL I will try to be more diligent...




So my adorable 4 3/4 year old son Connor is just so funny. Johnny and I have the most interesting conversations with him :) Here are a few of the latest...




*So Johnny says "I'm so tired" and then Connor says "Me too" (yawn) "Did you see the breath come out of my mouth?" LOL!! So Daddy says, "Honey that's called yawning!" hehe...




*We just opened up a new account at a credit union, so I decided to empty the boys' piggy banks, and open them each a savings account. Connor asked what I was doing with all of his money, and I told him, "We're opening up a savings account for you at the bank." "For what?", he asks. "So you can save your money." "For what?" hehe.. "Well maybe you want a car one day." "Oh yeah! Maybe I can get a Herbie!......... or how about a Corvette!?" Hahaha Connor... I told him to keep saving :D




*Johnny was reading Connor a bedtime story, and when he has done reading it was quiet for a moment, and Connor said, "See Daddy it's night time... do you hear the sound of night?" Johnny was a bit confused, and asked what he meant. Well, Connor's window was open, and the sound of crickets were coming through, so he said, "Listen Dad, those sounds- that means it's night time!" :) Too cute...




* I was putting some Neosporin on all of Connor's many owies, and he suddenly says, "Mom, you have a lot of owies on your arm- put some medicine on your arms." Confused (because I DON'T have any owies on my arm), I ask him where. So he points to all my freckles!! LOL And I do have a lot of freckles... so I had to explain those. And he doesn't have any at all, he didn't really get it ;P




That boy is just too darn cute for words. I love him so much!

2 comments:

  1. what a cutie:-) He'll love reading his funny conversations some day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL how cute about getting a herbie car.

    ReplyDelete